- Grand opening services
- Professional menu images
- Social media and content creation
- Influencer marketing and project management
- Graphic design
- Creative marketing campaigns
- In-person influencer event with our private influencer and creator community, OG’s of the Bay
Noodle Belly is a quick service food concept that lives inside of Korner Kitchen in Oakland, a food incubator with outdoor dining. They contacted Gourmand Group for help with their social media, PR, and grand opening. They were looking to work with a full-service agency that could take social media off their hands and coordinate their opening. Noodle Belly was also chosen as the kick off client for Gourmand Group’s private influencer and creator community premiere party, OGer’s of the Bay.
- Mayor of Oakland, Libby Schaaf and John Sasaki of OUSD attended and gave a speech to welcome the grand opening of Noodle Belly.
- Noodle Belly had to close their doors 2 hours early due to the overwhelming demand of food.
- 17 influencers and creators showed up to the VIP OG’s of the Bay hour organized by Gourmand Group, with a combined total audience reach of 347,000+ followers.
- 5 PR placements (including Eater and SF Chronicle).
- Increase of 702 followers (20%) on Instagram in one month.